The Bushnell’s Basin Fire Association, Incorporated, established in 1940, protects the southwest area of the Town of Perinton, New York. Primarily a residential area, Bushnell’s Basin is home to approximately 12,000 people.
- Free Gym Membership
How would you like to use this state of the art equipment and not have to pay a monthly membership? Stop by Monday evenings at 7:00 pm or email [email protected] to find out more.
- Do you know what these professions have in common?
Accountant, VP of Sales, IT Professional, Teacher, Monroe County Sheriff, City of Rochester Firefighter, Lawyer, Customer Service Representative, Retiree, Town Employee, Give up yet? These ten professions are some of the many profession of Bushnell's Basin members. Let us add your profession to the list!
- Stroke: Know the signs
Strokes can be scary and can happen to anyone, but if you are able to recognize the signs and get help quickly your chances of making a full recovery are greatly improved. Take the time to learn FAST. FAST is an easy way to remember and identify the most common symptoms of a stroke. F stands for FACE: Ask the person to smile. Does one side of…
- Change Your Smoke Alarm Batteries Annually
According to the NFPA, 59% of home fire fatalities occur in houses that have no working smoke detectors. A properly installed and tested home fire alarm with a fresh battery is one of the simplest and most effective things you can do to protect yourself and your family from a home fire. Be sure to change your batteries at least once a year or when the smoke detector…
The following is a list of recalls from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission. Clicking on the links below will forward you to www.cpsc.gov where you can learn more about the recall. This is for informational purposes only and Bushnell's Basin Fire Dept. does not validate the information below. For a more complete list, please visit www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls
- IKEA Recalls Ceiling Lamps Due to Impact and Laceration Hazards
- Boy Scouts of America Recalls Neckerchief Slides Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- Traeger Grills Recalls Wood Pellet Grills Due to Fire Hazard
- Desert Harvest Recalls Reléveum Skin Repair Cream Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirements
- Provata Health Recalls Promotional Activity Trackers Due to Burn Hazard
- Woodcraft Recalls Clip-On Adapters for Motorcycle Handlebars Due to Crash Hazard
- Weeplay Kids Recalls Children’s Coveralls Due to Choking Hazard
- Titan Recalls Weight Lifting Safety Straps Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Kaz Recalls Stinger Insect Zappers Due to Shock Hazard